Gift Card Terms and Conditions
Sale of Gift Card
- Sales of ASK Italian Gift Cards made via the link from www.askitaliangiftcards.com (“Website Sales”) are managed by NGC Corp Group Europe Ltd (“ngcEurope”) at Crowthorne House, Nine Mile Ride, Wokingham, Berkshire, RG40 registered in England with Company No. 0767967.
- ASK Italian Gift Cards purchased via Website Sales can be purchased in £ sterling with a minimum value of £5
- Payment can be made via VISA or MasterCard debit or credit card and via Paypal. Payment can also be made by cheque, which is subject to clearing which can take up to ten working days. Cheques must be made payable to NGC Corp Group Europe Ltd and sent to the address above.
- Each transaction is subject to various fraud checks and ngcEurope reserves the right to refuse an order if the payment is subject to additional verification or scrutiny or for any other reason, without providing explanation.
- Gift Cards ordered through Website Sales will be sent to the delivery address stated on the individual order. Deliveries will be made using First Class post, Registered Signed For or Special Delivery via Royal Mail, as specified on the Order. Orders sent by Registered or Special Delivery will require a signature on arrival. Refunds may be available from the Royal Mail for non-delivery of Special Delivery Orders.
- ASK Italian Gift Cards will normally be despatched within three working days unless a specified later delivery date is requested, however, during busy periods despatch can take up to 7 working days. Orders sent by Special Delivery will be delivered before 1pm the following day. Where possible ngcEurope will try to meet all delivery requirements but neither ngcEurope nor ASK Italian shall be liable for any loss incurred either directly or indirectly by failure to meet the requested delivery date. ‘Loss’ in this instance includes any loss of profit, costs, damages, charges, other expenses, consequential losses and non-financial losses.
- Risk will pass to the customer upon delivery and title will pass upon receipt of payment in full. Neither ngcEurope nor ASK Italian has any liability for lost, stolen or damaged Gift Cards once risk has passed to the customer at time of delivery.
- Refunds will not be given on the purchase of a ASK Italian Gift Card. Once your payment has been received your order can only be cancelled by phoning 01344 989931.
- ngcEurope is not directly linked to ASK Italian or any ASK Italian company and ngcEurope cannot take responsibility for products and services offered by ASK Italian or ASK Italian companies. In addition, ASK Italian shall not be responsible for services offered by ngcEurope and its associated companies.
- The collection and management of your credit card data and personal information which is collected, processed and managed is solely used to authorise payment and is not held by ngcEurope or ASK Italian.
- Gift Card quantities should be checked immediately upon receipt. Any discrepancies must be notified immediately to ASK Italian Customer Service by calling 01344 989931. Neither ngcEurope or ASK Italian can be held responsible for any shortage or loss of any Gift Cards not notified to ngcEurope within seven working days of delivery or the specified delivery date in respect of lost cards.
- Payment is taken at the time of purchase of the Gift Card. Cleared payment is required prior to the despatch of orders. Your credit/debit card statement will read “NGC Corp Group Europe Ltd”.
- ngcEurope cannot be held responsible for failure to meet its service obligations when any failure is brought about due to a cause totally beyond its reasonable control, for example: Acts of God, trade disputes, governmental intervention, fire, flood and disruption to computer and IT infrastructure.
- Breach of these terms and conditions by you will entitle ngcEurope and/or ASK Italian to seek the appropriate legal remedy available for injunction, damages or otherwise.
- Whilst the contents of the gift card website are checked for accuracy, ngcEurope cannot be held responsible for omissions, errors or any statements made on the site. Nor is ngcEurope responsible for any losses incurred if information is used from the website or if accessing the site may result in viruses to your computer equipment.
- The images on the website including trademarks can only be used with the permission of the owner.
- As a UK registered company any disputes with ngcEurope and/or ASK Italian will be subject to resolution under English Law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- Gift Cards are issued by and remain the property of ASK Restaurants Limited c/o
Azzurri Restaurants Limited, 3rd Floor, Capital House, 25 Chapel Street, London
- ASK Italian may amend the terms and conditions at any time without notice. Nothing in these terms and conditions affect your statutory rights.
Gift Card Terms and Conditions
- All monies on the card must be used by the expiry date which is 18 months from the date of purchase.
- Any balance left on the card after this date will be deducted.
- The monies on the card cannot be exchanged for cash; the balance cannot be returned if lost or stolen.
- To check the remaining balance on your card call 01344 989931 or visit www.askitalian.co.uk. Calls are charged at local rate.
- The card is not a credit, debit or cheque guarantee card.
- ASK Italian reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time or withdraw the card on reasonable notice. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- To benefit from special offers and promotions and for full terms and conditions, please visit www.askitalian.co.uk.
- Contact us via email at: email@example.com